FIJI PUBLIC TRUSTEE CORPORATION PTE LIMITED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Fiji Public Trustee Corporation Pte Limited is a Public Enterprise (guided by Public Enterprises Act, 2019) providing estate administration, trustee services, estate planning and other legal services to the people of Fiji.
Our business is going through a period of transformation and growth focused on executing smart solutions and new products to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to assume responsibility for the overall management and leadership of the Fiji Public Trustee Corporation Pte Limited. The CEO will be reporting directly to the Board of Directors.
To lead the Corporation and support the business objective of the Company by ensuring that all functions of the Company are operating efficiently and effectively in accordance with the Fiji Public Trustee Corporation Act and Public Enterprises Act. The role reports to the Board Directors on strategic management decisions.
The candidate is expected to have:
- A sound knowledge of the Fiji Public Trustee Act and related legislations
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to identify areas that need improvement and provide innovative solutions;
- Good understanding of process implementation, quality assurance and risk management
- Commercial astuteness and be business oriented
- General understanding of domestic, economic and market issues
- The ability to make difficult decisions in the face of conflicting pressures
- Good written and verbal communication/presentation skills with the ability to relate across all levels of stakeholders and management
- Strong people management and negotiation skills
- Results oriented focus; and
- Computer literacy with strong numerical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Management from a recognised university or tertiary institution.
- A Post Graduate qualification in Business Administration and/or Finance is desirable.
- More than five (5) years of senior/executive management or CEO level experience
An attractive salary in accordance with the qualification and experience levels will be offered to the successful candidate.
The job description can be obtained by request through e-mail: email@example.com
Your application should contain a copy of your curriculum vitae and three current referees and be submitted via post
and/or emailed to: –
Fiji Public Trustee Corporation Pte Limited
P O Box 2276, Government Buildings, SUVA.
Applications close on 2 October 2020.