- To provide legal advisory services.
- To attend to all court cases on behalf of the Company.
Legal Assistance to Trust Section
Application to High Court
for FNPF threshold applications.
Legal Assistance to Estate Section
- Application to Court for sale of property.
- Application to Court for removal of caveat.
- Application to Court for appointment of Fiji Public Trustee as executor and trustee.
- Settling of estate dispute cases between multiple beneficiaries.
- Liaise with external stakeholders on important matters affecting the company.
Additional Legal Services
Preparation of Record of Death documents:-
- For properties registered as joint tenants.
Preparation of Living Transfer Documents:-
For the living by way of natural love and affection.
- For the deceased where Letters of Administration is granted in person or Probate granted to the Executor other than the Fiji Public Trustee.
Deed Poll Services.
Drafting of general legal documents “ Simple Affidavits etc.
Commissioner for Oath Services.
Provide legal consultation on family matters, divorce papers, simple affidavits etc.